I saw this on a fellow blogger's post. It was so interesting I just had to share. It is a list of random information she found on the web. Here are some of my favorites :
|You can flip a toaster on its side and grill cheese in it. - Source|
|Reynolds Wrap has lock in taps to hold the roll in place - Source|
|The color on the bread tab indicates how fresh the bread is - Source|
- Take your bananas apart when you get home from the store. If you leave them connected at the stem, they ripen faster.. I didn't know that!
- Store your opened chunks of cheese in aluminum foil. It will stay fresh much longer and not mold!
- Add a teaspoon of water when frying ground beef. It will help pull the grease away from the meat while cooking.
- To keep squirrels from eating your plants, sprinkle your plants with cayenne pepper. The cayenne pepper doesn't hurt the plant and the squirrels won't come near it.
- Flexible vacuum: To get something out of a heat register or under the fridge add an empty paper towel roll or empty gift wrap roll to your vacuum. It can be bent or flattened to get in narrow openings.
- Pin a small safety pin to the seam of your slip to eliminate static cling. It works; you will not have a clingy skirt or dress. Same thing works with slacks that cling when wearing panty hose. Place pin in seam of slacks and ... Ta DA! ... Static is gone.
- Before you pour sticky substances into a measuring cup, fill with hot water. Dump out the hot water, but don't dry cup. Next, add your ingredient, such as peanut butter, and watch how easily it comes right out.
- De-fog your windshield: Buy a chalkboard eraser and keep it in the glove box of your car When the windows fog, rub with the eraser! Works better than a cloth!
- Need to cut some corn off the cob. Use your bundt pan. Place the ear on the opening in the center of the pan, and as you slide the knife down the ear, all the kernels will collect in the main part of the pan
Go here and you can see many more!!!
Thank you DIY Sweet Home Project