Here are this weeks amazing features:
Since I have a child who really loves to draw, I was so excited to see all these free drawing lessons from Pails of Paint. Tonya gives tons of great tips and illustrations to help your artist succeed.
Chalkboard art is all the rage right now. Thanks to the Thinking Closet, here are 20 great projects to get you inspired.
I love biscuits! These Amish Buttermilk Biscuits by Tastes of Lizzy T are just making my mouth water. Good thing we have some fresh preserves in the fridge. :)
Loving the name and look of Aleah's new CLOFFICE! Check out her great transformation.
I can't even count the number of times I have seen a little boy stuffing his pockets with tools, so he can work like daddy. Here is a great and simple tutorial by Elizabeth Joan Designs on how to make a little boys' tool belt. No more stuffed pockets!!
Now it's your turn. We can't wait to see what you created this week!
This week on Simply Designing and
And now let's PARTY! Please link up your latest creations.
- You can link up pretty much anything as long as you "created" it
- Please visit as many projects as you linked up and Pin or share them in some way
- Please keep it family friendly, no links to shops or giveaways, and we reserve the right to delete any links that aren't appropriate
- By linking up you are giving us permission to feature or show off your project
- We would of course love it if you followed both of us, but it's not required :)
*Please Pin from the original source! Thanks.*